At the heart of Storyboard That is our incredibly powerful, yet easy to use storyboard creator.
- Simple & Fun Interface:The storyboard creator uses a familiar drag and drop interface that users of all ages pick up in seconds. Our creator allows you to fully customize numerous aspects of your storyboard; from coloring in your own character, to adding text, we have everything you need to get the story straight!
- Detailed Image Library:Creating a beautiful and expressive storyboard is easy with our extensive and well curated library of over 325 characters, 225 scenes, and over 45,000 images in search. If that still isn’t enough we offer another powerful tool; the ability to upload your own images!
- Focus is on The Story: By using a storyboard like a graphic organizer it helps structure students work into a linear and concise story. Although it feels easy at first, breaking down ones thoughts into just a few cells works critical skills in prioritizing the right information and creating a good story flow.
We know everyone works incredibly hard at their jobs. Why reinvent the wheel? We have high quality articles, webinars, and workshops to teach you anything you want!
- Educational Articles: We have a growing list of amazing articles covering topics from ELA Shakespearian Plays to Special Education Social Stories and everything between. Each in-depth article showcases different uses for Storyboards in your classroom and how they relate to the Common Core.
- Business Articles: Our business articles cover a wide range of topics like personas , eLearning, and brain storming by industry experts. Check out our favorites Animating User Acquisition or Agile User Stories.
- Workshops and Webinars:We regularly do online webinars and workshops in the Boston and Bay Areas. We are also willing to go to your office or school. Email us at Workshops@StoryboardThat.com for the latest schedule.
Storyboard That is a HTML 5 website and works flawlessly on any device without the need to install an app. Simply go to the Storyboard That website on your tablet and begin creating your storyboard.
Privacy & Security
We value your privacy. We offer premium versions with appropriate security for individuals, teachers, and companies.
More fun than creating storyboards is sharing them with others. With Storyboard That’s extensive options you can download an image pack, an animated PowerPoint presentation (works with Keynote), or make a copy.
Easy to get Started
We provide you all the tools, wizards, and widgets you need to get started and manage your account. For our teacher and business users it is incredibly easy to add users, view reports, and see all your storyboards in one place.
I have tried other digital storyboard websites, but StoryboardThat is definitely the best one out there. It is very user-friendly, and I love that you can customize the characters as well as upload your own images. ... My students are able to demonstrate their knowledge of a concept while having fun at the same time.
I tried this with my first class of 3rd graders today. They were creating fractured fairy tales. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! The kids picked it up extremely quickly and they absolutely loved it!
When breaking down product and user assumptions I have often found a storyboard brings things to life for me and my team/clients. There are a few key things you want a tool like this to do, and StoryboardThat does them well.
Every day we hear how storyboards made a meeting pop, and quickly brought the team together.
When I thought about the types of customers who would want a standing desk, Storyboard That really helped me create the personas and visualize their stories.