Storyboard Pt. 4
By 008493, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
- 2_Person Shot - Shows Maisie getting up to leave the room in a rush
- Extreme Close-Up Shot - Maisie opening the door
(Please excuse the change in bedrooms, the storyboard has limitations as to the scenery of the shot)
- Medium Shot - Maisie close to the camera in the foreground (Which is outside the door) and Annie in the background.
- Wide Shot - Annie sits back down, and is now looking at the money. She notices the note placed in a compartment of the briefcase
- Wide Shot - A scream can be heard from behind the camera - Annie runs out of the room (Toward the camera)
- Zoom Shot - No one is in the room - Camera slowly zooms into the briefcase from a wide shot, coming into focus to reveal that the note is missing
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art