The Most Dangerous Game
By 0634cddd, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Rainsford falls off of his Yacht and swims to the shore of a mysterious island leaving Whitney on board.
Rainsford is stranded on an island with nothing.
1. Rainsford found the home of General Zarzoff. 2. Zarzoff gave Rainsford food and clothes. 3. Rainsford finds out that Zarzoff hunts humans. 4. Rainsford discovers that he will be hunted and hunt the next day in a game. 5. Rainsford rests before the game begins the next day.
The hunting game begins
1. Rainsford wins the game. 2. Rainsford is allowed to sleep in Zarzoffs bed while the general gets to sleep with the hounds. 3. The hounds kill Zarzoff
Rainsford gets to sleep in the generals bed.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art