rocks rocks rocks rokcs and more rocks...
1. Metamorphic rocks are formed mostly under the Earth's surface.These rocks form here because of high temperature and the great pressure from the rocks above.
2.Some rocks start as Sedimentary or Igneous rocks and later go through a Metamorphism. This changes either a Sedimentary or Igneous rock into a metamorphic rock
3. There are many different types of metamorphic rocks. The most common rocks are Schist, Marble, And Gneiss. More metamorphic rocks are Quartzite, Hornfels, slate, Blueschist, and ect. Those are some facts about metamorphic rocks.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art