This storyboard does not have a description.
2. Well to bad! You can ride the camel on the way back.
1. I wanted to ride on the camel.
That camel ride was fun!
Yay! We are here!
1. I thought you said I can ride the camel.
2. I don't remember saying that.
The North Africans will have to cross the Sahara desert to trade salt with the Wangarans. They will suffer a lot of diseases to get what they want. They want gold.
The North Africans and the Wangarans don't speak the same language so they have a special way of trading. The North Africans put their product in the river and bang their drums. Then the Wangarans will look at what there is to offer and put how much they think is good to trade for. It will keep going till someone takes the product and leaves.
The North Africans have to cross the Sahara desert once again with the gold.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art