This storyboard does not have a description.
I actually lived in Rome, I can tell you a lot. Here meet me in the parking lot I'll tell you about it!
I haven't studied at all, I'm going to fail this "how Rome fell" test
4. People rather have a good time than defending Rome.
1. Not enough money, they spent, too much on luxury goods, instead of the army.
2. Romans started to become loyal to barbarians.
5. Military defeat, Barbarians attacked Rome and They lost.
3. A new religion that popped up called Christianity, people believed in that more.
I'M GOING GET AN A ON THE TEST!!!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art