The Gift of the Magi
By 18958, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Sophia: Aha! I know just what to get Tom!!
Tom: I finally know what to get Sophia for Christmas!
(Thinking) (Sighs) I wish I could get these games for my brother but I don't have enough money.
2. Oh. I'm so sorry. I don't have enough money. 3. Wait! Can I sell you my xbox for this doll?
1. Ok. This American girl doll would be $150.00. 4. DEAL!
2. I'm sorry sir. I don't have enough money. Can I give you my doll clothes for this xbox game?
1. That would be $24.99. 3. Yes that would work. Merry Christmas!
1. I got you a present. 3. Oh. Well I sold my xbox to get you a doll. 5. Oh man! (Laughs)
2. I sold my doll clothes to get you this xbox game for your xbox! 4. I guess we should save these gifts for later! (Laughs)
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art