Jack and Joe's Simple Adventure of Problems part 2
This storyboard does not have a description.
7. Allow story and Ask
The next day at the park, Joe meets up with Jack to ask why he is a bad kid. Jack asks Joe why he didn't come with. Joe said "I didn't want to get in trouble." Jack said "I'm not a fan of paying for things."
Jack and Joe went to go meet a counselor for advice. She said to just think about whats right and whats wrong.
9. Solve Problem
In the end Jack and Joe decided to go play soccer and not go shopping at all.
7. Jack and Joe meet up to talk and get information from each other.
8. Jack and Joe went to go talk mediator to solve their problem.
9. Jack and Joe just wanted to do something completely different.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art