Science Method-Emily Maldonado-#23-P.3
This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Observe 2. Think of a question
I wonder how many of my friends like action movies...
3. Create a hypothesis 4. Make a plan
I think they like action movies better...But it doesn't hurt to ask for their opinion!
5. Test the experiment
Do you like comedies or action movies better?
6. Analyze the data
It seems 6 of my friends like comedies, while another 5 like actions better...
7. Critique a conclusion
So then more of my friends like comedies better...
Even though my hypothesis was wrong, now I know more about the science method!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art