This storyboard does not have a description.
"Gaunt polar Bear rings Alarm Over Climate Change" the by Washington Post explains how some people think climate change is affecting Polar bears.
1. The photographer is Paul Nicklen who uses storytelling and pictures to tell people to realize what's happening with Earth's environment
2. Paul Nicklen took a picture of an unusually thin Polar Bear on an island in northern Canada that was foraging for food in a trash can.
3. A third of the Polar Bear population is expected to be gone in the next few decades. Studies warn that polar bears could be extinct by 2050.
A lot of people think that if we don't do something about climate change, more and more animals will become extinct.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art