Could the SETI project be a bad thing?
This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Could the SETI project be a bad thing? By: Miguel A. Sanchez
3. What is the SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelegence) project?
2. pic of their satellite
4. Is it appropriate to donate 100 million dollars to the SETI project?
We could find life anyway know. Anywhere from right know to thirty years. NASA says it could be just micro cells but it doesn't hurt to hope.
5. If congress didn't approve funding, should we still do it? I mean if the government did not approve of funding do we really need to playing with this kinds of thing.
It would be neat to find intelligent life in space one day. Then again there is people on earth who would love a new pair of shoes.
6. It's not making any profit sending signals in space. So if we aren't winning anything sending waves into space shouldn't we be spending on something else.
I guess this is an opinion for people to decide. See you guys later.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art