This storyboard does not have a description.
"One or two of the jury looked vaguely like dressed-up conninghams" pg.219
"The colored balcony ran along three walls of the courtroom like a second story veranda, and from it we could see everything" pg.219
"In ones and twos,men got out of the car. Shadows became substance as lights revealed solid shapes moving toward the jail door. Atticus remained where he was. The men hid him from view." pg.202
"Boo was about six-and-a-half feet tall, judging from his tracks; he dines on raw squirrels and any cats he could catch, that's why his hands were bloodstained--if you ate an animal raw, you could never wash the blood off." pg.16
1. He tries to help Mayella. 2. He is found guilty of a crime he doesn't help commit. 3. Tom has to choose death, knowing he won;t get justice.
1. He is locked inside for years. 2. He protects the childern. 3. He is childlike- gives kids gifts.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art