This storyboard does not have a description.
Parents find wrapper underneath the bed.
Child sees EX-lax chocolate box in the on corner of bathroom counter. Than assumes that its regular choclate.
On the left is a chewable laxative. It is safe when taken according to label directions. But it is not a good idea to leave this medicine where children can see or reach it. Children who swallow too many of these "chocolated" laxative tablets can have extensive diarrhea. This leads to fluid loss, which could be dangerous for anyone, but is especially dangerous for young children.
1/4 million a year are posioned
Year of 2016: 41.3 poison exposures in children younger than 6 years/1000 children
Every day, over 300 children in the United States ages 0 to 19 are treated in an emergency department, and two children die, as a result of being poisoned.
Keep this and all medicines locked up, out of sight and reach of children. If someone should eat or swallow something they shouldn't have, call the poison control right away.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art