This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Start speaking:
HIV VIRUS by: Leanne Lizotte
The HIV virus is spread through sexual contact. Scientists have been researching how to cure it for many years, but there has been no luck. One example of someone who has had the virus is Freddie Mercury. He was born in 1946, and died from Aids in 1991.
2. Scene one- show a picture of the virus and then show a picture of Freddie mercury and then say the research below:
3. Scene two- list all the symptoms and show pictures of ways to prevent the virus. Say what is written below:
Some of the symptoms of HIV is pain in the abdomen, ulcers in your mouth, fatigue , fever, or loss of appetite, and swelling and sores in your groin. The ways to prevent the virus is to use protection and not have multiple partners in a short period of time.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art