The first step to learning to play the guitar
This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Want to learn how to play guitar?
2. Learn the different parts of the guitar
3. Learn the names of all 6 strings
Action: grab your guitar and lets start Voice over: introduction, motivation
4. Learn to hold your guitar
Action: introduce different parts of the guitar, show a picture Voice over: name and locate the parts of the guitar
5. Learn how to tune your guitar
Action: name the different strings out loud starting from "left to right" Voice over: EADGBe - Eddie Ate Dynamite Good Bye eddie
6. Learn to fret/ finger D and C chords
Action: grab your guitar and get used to holding it comfortably Voice over: how to hold the guitar
Action: get a tuner and follow the voice over Voice over: guide the learner through the process of tuning a guitar
Action: see the picture and video for the right finger position of the chords Voice over: guide the learner of placing his fingers onto the fretboard
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art