This storyboard does not have a description.
Opening Sequence - California Coast California coast, surfers, beach-goers – first introduction to lifestyle sequence
Customer is in bed, sound asleep, and is then woken by an alarm. It’s very early, but he forces himself out of bed to get ready for the day. He sifts through clothes in the closet – he passes the regular shirts, instead picking out a cycling jersey.
- Customer Journey #1 - Scene shifts to the road, where our customer is cycling. –Multiple action shots- It looks like an intense ride, after which he checks his phone to see how he performed on the ride using the Strava app. He stands, wiping sweat from his brow, and ready to take on the rest of the day.
- Customer Journey #2 - Customer is in her home, finishing daily tasks (ideas: watching TV, finishing dinner, finishing morning coffee and opening the window). She then moves to her desk and computer. Opens a social/sharing site and begins posting/pinning party planning ideas. –Multiple scenes showing her online research- She finished, then closes her laptop and is shown leaving her house.
- Customer Journey #3 - Customer is at work in a cubicle. It’s only mid-morning on a Monday (she glances at a clock, stressing the point) and looks unmotivated. She has a pile of papers next to her computer to get through. An email pops-up on her computer from a retailer. She clicks in and begins browsing clothes. This seems to lift her spirits. The website clearly shows she is logged in as a recognized customer and begins suggested “perfect pairs” and an option to schedule a fitting/time with a stylist in-store later in the day. She immediately perks up just before her boss turns the corner and she switches screens with a glance to the side and smirk as her boss walks away.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!