This storyboard does not have a description.
I was the king of England from April 1199 to 1216
I am King John also known as John Lackland.
We didn't like king john because he raised taxes, prices and lost land to the French.
• Magna Carta developed the common law we used today "no prison without a trial"
• Magna Carta influenced the declarations of rights that guaranteed individual citizens a right to say.
•The Magna Carta was on of the most important document of Medieval England.
Main Idea #1 No prison without a trial. Main #2 No interference with the church authority.
• Stephen Langton and King John are the creators of the Magna Carta
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!