In these three slides, they are telling about what I have learned from the week on Copyright and Fair Use
1. First Slide is about the research aspect. I needed to look at different terms, as well as different formats to find out what those two terms meant in their proper vernacular.
2. Second Slide is an example of how I may have felt when it seemed like copyright and all of those laws can make someone like me feel stranded out in the middle of nowhere. It seems like the terms are written very one sided.
3. However, in the third slide when you sit down, look at what is presented to you, and actually follow the guidelines for issues regarding Fair Use and Copyright, you will actually strengthen your classroom, as well as those who work with you, such as other faculty and students.
This Storyboard does not have any text
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art