This storyboard does not have a description.
Hook: The hook is used to puncture the brain. You insert it through the nostrils and let the brain fluids pour out.
Linen: The body was wrapped with this and coated with a resin to finsih the process.
Sarcophagus: Where the body is stored after mummification
Canoptic Jar: These jars are used to store the organs of the dead bodies in
3. Then they put herbs all over the body and place the heart back in the body. 4. Then they wrapped the body in linen and placed in sarcophagus.
1. Fist they insert a hook into the brain and let all the fluids from it pour out. 2. Then they removed all the intestines and put them in canopic jars.
Embalmer: This is the person that does the whole process of mummification. These people were very skilled.
Priests: They would say prayers to help the person into the next world.
The whole process of mummification will take exactly 70 days.
The reason back then Egyptians wanted to mummify bodies was to preserve them. But, they also had long-term ideas for them. They wanted historians in the future to know about the Egyptians.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art