By albina, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Obtaining services dishonestly (s11 Fraud Act 2006) gains or himself or another, services, dishonestly, avoids or intends to avoid payment in full or in half.
S3 Theft Act 1978- Making off without payment without payment as expected, knowing payment is required at that moment, dishonesty, intent to avoid payment
these 3 offences overlaps concepts and the main one is dishonesty
The Act: 1) A person is in breach of this section if he- 2) A representation is false if- 3) "Representation" -fact or law, state of mind 4) A representation may be express or implied
3) the person making the representation or any other person
2) untrue or misleading the person knows that it is, might be- untrue or misleading
1) dishonestly makes a false representation, intends- for himslef or another, loss, expose
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art