This storyboard does not have a description.
1) Ash, what's happiness?
1) Oh ok.....?
2) I can't answer that. Everybody has a different meaning of happiness.
1) So Ash, i was thinking about what you said about happiness earlier and I didnt understand.
4) Ohhhh, I understand now, well sucks for me cause I got nothing that makes me happy
2) What I meant was, every person seeks happiness but in a different way.
3) Every person has something or someone or both that makes "them" happy.
Mannn....Ash you just made me crack a smile I guess I do seek a little happiness. Thanks Ash
Alex, don't say that, of course you seek happiness, you just might not know what it is that truly makes you happy, remember, everyone is different in this world just appreciate the little things in life. Understand that you can't demand for happiness, but just know that what ever makes you happy you'll know because being happy is one of the best feelings in the world
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art