This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Vacation is near. Katie is planning to go travelling with her colleague, Sally. They are trying to think where they should go.
2. Katie tries to browse though different trips online but she is overwhelmed by many options. She also feels annoyed by pop-up windows and advertisements.
3. At home, Katie continues to think about where they should go. She has come across some pictures of time travel offered by Zeit on Facebook. She is excited by this new way of travel.
4. Katie calls Sally and tells her about time travel. Sally is also excited about the idea. She talks about her favourite book that describes Egypt in ancient history and how she always wants to travel back in time to see how people used to live there, instead of just reading about it.
5. Katie checks out the Zeit website. She is impressed by how well-organised the website is. There are enough trips for them to choose from, not too many or too little. She can easily search the type of trip her colleague wants and also find all the essential information they need.
6. After a few days of discussion, Katie and Sally decided to book a trip to ancient Egypt. They are both excited and cannot wait!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art