This storyboard does not have a description.
(4) Customers redeem the AA points at merchants using the QR code via HKIA mobile app.
(5) Daily reconciliation done at the end of the day between merchants and HKIA. Daily limit for merchants is set at 100000 AA points. Remaining balances for each merchant are calculated and accumulated on their individual digital wallets.
(6) Monthly reconciliation to be performed between HKIA and merchants. Settlement to be done on a monthly basis and and to be paid out by HKIA to merchants at end of each month.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!