This storyboard does not have a description.
Attention! Exams will be starting as usual, the beginning of June that is.
That paper. Basilisk. Pipes. Can't be moaning myrtle's bathroom. Could it. We have to go tell Professor McGonagall.
All teachers to the staffroom. Immediately!
Another student has been taken by the monster. A message was left, "Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever." Ginny Weasley, it was.
1. Well, uh.. I'm leaving. 2. That's not in my job description. 3. Gah. Fine, I will help.
1. Where do you think you're going? 2. No, you are helping us. You are the DATDA teacher. 3. Expelliarmus.
These skulls and bones.. belongs to animals. What's that noise. Look, ahead. Something shiny. *Harry opens the chamber of secrets using Parseltongue* Harry walks in, while Ron clears rocks.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art