Rainforest

  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Welcome to the Rainforest
  • This is a producer where everything stars from
  • I am a primary consumer that eats the producers i pass on 10% to the secondary consumer and the rest of the 90% turns into heat.
  • I am a secondary consumer in the rain forest energy pyramid i keep 10 % and the other 90% turn into energy i also receive 1 kilo calories.
  • I am tertiary consumer i receive 10% and give out 10% the rest turns into heat.
  • Well this is how a energy pyramid works around around a rain forest.
Just Created with Storyboard That
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!