This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Marijuana was decriminalized in the nation's capital, and citizens are overjoyed.
3. D.C. residents are excited about the new bill, but others are left a little confused.
2. Marijuana is still not approved for recreational use, but growing and gifting are legal.
4. D.C. employs a lot of commuters from neighboring states; states where marijuana is still illegal.
6. This unrest led to protests throughout the DMV. (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia)
5. Federal employees are also upset because marijuana is still federally illegal.
7. Demonstrators are demanding that their relative state leaders match the district's marijuana policy.
8. Other activists want to take what D.C. has done even further--they want to make recreational use legal.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!