This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Jacob was a Hebrew who had twelve sons. He was so sad when his wife, Rachel, died. Jacob's favourite son was Joseph, who Rachel gave birth to. Jacob gave Joseph a very special present which was a coat of many colours.
2. Joseph's brothers were jealous. They hated him, because their father loved him the most. Sometimes, Joseph would have strange dreams that related to his brothers bowing down to him.
3. One day Jacob asked Joseph to go see if his brothers were safe because they had been away for a long time in the fields. When the brothers saw Joseph they wanted to kill him, but Reuben the eldest, said they should throw him into a deep pit instead.
4. Soon after, some merchants came by on camels. They were on their way to Egypt. The brothers decided to pull Joseph out of the pit, they took his coat, and sold him for twenty silver coins.
5. The brothers dipped Joseph's coat in goat's blood and took it to their father. Jacob thought that Joseph had died and he was very upset. Joseph was sold as a slave to a rich man named Potipher.
6. Joseph was soon in trouble, but he was not to blame. He upset Potiphar's wife and she made up lies about him so Joseph was put in prison. While he was there two men who had worked for Pharaoh, were also locked up. They told Joseph about their strange dreams and Joseph helped to explain them.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!