This storyboard does not have a description.
1. During the year 1348 a terrible disease called The Black Death came to Europe from China.
2. The Black Death germs came to Europe on fleas.
What a beautiful day!
3. Who lived on rats.
Oh no not the fleas they are going to kill me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
4. The rats got onto the ships.
5. When the rats died the fleas looked for a new home - a person!! Medieval people didn't wash very often so they were very dirty and tended to gave fleas!
6. If an infected flea bit you then you would get the Black Death.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!