This storyboard does not have a description.
Good morning students! Today I will be talking to you about cooking safety. Let's begin!
1. Never cook in loose clothing and keep long hair tied back. You don't want anything accidentally catching fire. Never cook while wearing dangling jewelry either. A bracelet can get tangled around pot handles. 2.Wash your hands before handling food and after handling raw meat. 3. Get a fire extinguisher for your kitchen incase of emergency and make sure you know how to use it.
4. Don't let temperature-sensitive foods sit out in the kitchen. Raw meat, fish, and certain dairy products can spoil quickly, so refrigerate or freeze them right away. 5. Wipe up any spills immediately to prevent injury. 6. Separate raw meat and poultry from other items whenever use or store them.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art