This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Emotional Pressure: Loneliness and depression
4. Media Influence: 47% of teens agreed that t.v shows and movies make drugs seem like an okay thing to do. Some teens believe drugs will help them think better, be more popular, and stay more active.
2. Boredom: Teenagers who can't talk to their parents.
5. Curiousity: Teenagers are curious about having new experiances. Seeing someone do drugs makes them mre curious to know how drugs will make them feel.
3. Parental Influence: The more a teen is exposed to alcohol and other drug use, the more acceptable it becomes in his or her mind.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics