Climate Change Documentary
This storyboard does not have a description.
1. You see quick news clips of people saying climate change 2. News people saying climate change 3. Headlines 4. Rapid clips of news people saying climate change, no smooth transitions 5. To grab the audiences attention 6. Hook 7. Finding the news clips
1. Examples of climate change in the world 2. Definition of climate change 3. Nothing 4. Slow footage of climate change examples and a voice over explaning climate change. 5. To get the audience to have a better idea of what we're trying to say 6. Bridge of the introduction 7. Doing the voice over, and making sure the audio is good.
1. Ms. Emery talking about the human effects of climate change. And footage of deforestation, fossil fuel emissions, ice melting, animal produce. (our main arguments) and students talking about what they think causes climate change. 2. Ms. Emery talking about the human effects of climate change. 3. Ms. Emery's credentials 4. First we will show Ms. Emery's interview and then we will continue to hear her but we will put archival footage over it. 5. To explain our argument 6. Claim 7. Filming the interview
1. Cars driving, cities, factories, oil rigs 2. Voice over talking about fossil fuels and how they contribute to climate change 3. Nothing 4. Voice over, over the archival footage of fossil fuel usage 5. To show how human fossil fuel usage is contributing to climate change. 6. Sub-argument and evidence 7. Overlapping the narration over the archival footage.
1. Glaciers melting and causing the sea levels to rise and that causing floods. 2. Voice over talking about the negative feedback loop of ice caps melting and how it contributes to climate change 3. Diagram of how the melting ice caps contribute to climate change. 4. Starts with slowly showing melting ice caps then shows the diagram and on top of all of this we will narrate what is happening 5. To show how melting ice caps contribute to climate change. 6. Sub-argument and evidence 7. All the overlapping and editing
1. Clips of deforestation, burning trees, etc. 2. Ms.Emery explaining how deforestation contributes to climate change 3. Nothing 4. Clips with the voice over 5. To show how deforestation contributes to climate change. 6. sub-argument and evidence 7. editing
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art