This storyboard does not have a description.
1) King Baptista: "What business brings you here?" 2) Pertrucio: "I've brought you a tutor for Bianca, a gift in exchange for Kate's heart." 3) Disguised Hortensio: "Hi, I'm 'Litio'." 5) Gremio: "I have also brought you a tutor for Bianca." 4) Disguised Lucentio: "Hi, I'm 'Cambio'."
6) Katherine: "You snout nosed eggshell, how dare you think you can marry me? Despicable!" 2) Pertrucio: "You know you find me irrisitable. Will you, nill you, I will marry you!" 3) Disguised Hortensio: *knocked out from the lute over his head*
5) Gremio: "If she marries me, she will inherit my land, my castle, my furniture, my gold, my everything. Bianca will be set for life." 7) Tranio: " I can GUARANTEE Bianca will be better off marrying me, as I can provide 100 times any amount this fool Gremio should offer." 1) King Baptista: "Tranio, should you prove your wealth over Gremio, you will have Bianca's hand.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art