Pathos/Logos

  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Oh my gosh, the one in the dark red dress should totally be eliminated!
  • Winners
  • It's okay, I lose a lot of pageants. Maybe I am not good enough.
  • https://prezi.com/flvmxwp3nofz/the-negative-effect-of-beauty-pageants/
  • Hello everyone, I am here to share my thoughts on the effects that beauty pageants have on the contestants.
  • Beauty pageant effects on contestants
  • https://prezi.com/flvmxwp3nofz/the-negative-effect-of-beauty-pageants/
  • Studies show that in the year 2006, 40% of children who had competed in beauty pageants had problems psychologically, and the other 60% were unhappy during the pageant.
  • Beauty pageant effects on contestants
  • https://prezi.com/flvmxwp3nofz/the-negative-effect-of-beauty-pageants/
  • Another study in 2007 revealed that women who had competed in pageants were unhappy with their bodies at some point in their lives, unlike the women who had not. So why would we continue to hold and participate in pageants if they have these negative effects on people?
  • Beauty pageant effects on contestants
More Storyboards By bria1224
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!