For Cub Scouts
A poison is anything that makes you sick or hurts you if you touch, eat, drink, or smell it.
Sure, I'll take the dare!
I dare you to eat that mushroom, Chicken Head!
Haha! I can't believe you ate that crazy mushroom!
I feel really sick...I'm going inside.
Poisons can be: Solids:pills, plants Liquids: house cleaners Sprays: bug spray Gas: Carbon Monoxide
Mom, I feel really sick. I took a dare and ate a mushroom.
I'm calling Poison Control!
I'm glad you came in right away! Most people wait - and that is dangerous!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art