mlg seal walrus and the carpenter
This storyboard does not have a description.
THE WALRUS AND THE CARPENTER
1.They go under the water to get the oysters 2. They take the oysters for a walk 3. They tire the oysters 4.the make their way to dinner 5. They make their way back.
1. They enter the home 2. They sit down 3. They look at the menu 4.he talks to the oysters and give them the idea they are about to eat them 5. the walrus prepares to feast
1. The oysters know what will happen 2. The oysters are about to be ate 3. The oysters are killed and ate 4. The carpenter salts soup 5. The carpenter comes out
1. The carpenter looks for the oysters 2. carpenter askes where the oysters went 3. he sees that the walrus is fat 4. he looks at the menu and salted oysters are on it 5. He finds the oyster shels
1. He gets mad 2. the walrus gets scared 3. the carpenter feels sad for the oysters 4. He chases the walrus away 5. The walrus runs into the sunset
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art