Billy Learns A Lesson
By c19bd452, Updated
this is the thing for the writing grade in english. what did i just say? XD
At Mike's bedroom
"I feel like eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast" said Mike
"Good choice," said Billy. "I will have one as well."
At The family's kitchen (1)
"How did you get up there," said Mike "you should never be up on the fridge Billy!"
Billy said "Took you long enough!".
At the family's Kitchen (2)
Billy stuttered, "Ummm... s-sorry dad I just got bored and...um..."
"It's okay," said Mike "just don't do that again."
1.beginning quote 2. divided quote 2
1. end quote 2. divided quote 1
1. End quote 2. divided quote 2
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art