Hey There! I'm Here To Teach You About Being A Good Digital Citizen. I'm going to teach you privacy settings first!
1. Always have on your privacy settings. You don't want to get hacked, Do you?
2. Don't tag someone on a photo if you don't have their permission first!
3. You have a cloud. That cloud contains pictures of you when you weren't even born yet. Let's say your mom posted a picture of a sonogram of you. That's in your cloud. It's constantly getting stuff added to it. Even after you die stuff will still be added. Like one of your friends posts a picture that says, " R.I.P to my dear friend." That gets posted to your cloud.
Let's go get ice cream before I go. Come on!
Can I get 2 Chocolate ice creams if you don't mind?
Thank You For Reading!!!!!
Yes, Here you go. Thank you for buying ice cream.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art