This storyboard does not have a description.
Smoking is a cause of stroke - damage to the brain due to problems with blood flow or the escape of blood into brain tissue. Smoking causes around 40% of all strokes in individuals under 65 years of age.
Another thing bad about smoking is it costs loads to buy fags such as 10 pack of fags is £3.99 plus. so just imagine if you got 2 packs of them a week that's from £7.98 plus. so that's a week what could you buy for that after 4 weeks?!
Smoking causes cancer. Lung cancer is one of the most common causes of cancer deaths in the world. According to the American Lung Association, 90% of male lung cancer patients develop their disease because of smoking
! C A N C E R !
• Timing: 5 seconds • One 3D character Telling info about how smoking affects the brain.
• Timing: 6 seconds • Zero 3D characters telling you the down fall of smoking.
•Timing: 7 seconds • Zero 3D characters Telling you can get cancer of smoking
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art