Mike and Carmen
Mike and Carmen are on the University Campus
1. Hi Carmen! How are you doing? 3. Oh awesome! 4. Let's have a dinner together. Would you like to have Italian food? 7. Ok see you soon.
2. I'm wonderfully. I'm graduated now. 5. Whatever you prefer. It's OK, I'll call you later. 6. Bye.
Carmen is calling Mike in Rimac
OMG! I have to call Mike. Otherwise. I'm not going to have dinner with him on the weekend.
Mike is talking with Carmen in San Isidro
2. I'm checking the italian foos restaurant website. 4. Do you want me to give you the number or the website of the restaurant? 6. Ok.
1. Hi Mike! What are you doing? 3. Oh that's great! 5. Whichever is easier.
1. Let's have the special Italian salad. 4. We're ok for now. But thanks.
Welcome to Alfredo’s Restaurant
2. No Thanks, maybe later. I would like my Spaguetti first and I would like a cop wine 3. Either one is fine. Whatever you're having
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art