Nick talks to a butler about Daisy and Tom leaving
By catjac6620, Updated
In chapter 9 Nick wants to talk with Daisy about Gatsby's death, but comes to find out that she left with Tom early in the afternoon. The butler has no information about how to reach or contact her, so Nick gets upset and becomes determined to find somebody for Gatsby.
2. Why did they leave? Did Daisy even leave a number to call?
1. I'm going to call Daisy. I really want to talk to her.
3. How could she leave with Tom so suddenly... Tom isn't even a good husband.
4. It's not right that she just runs off to leave everyone else to ruins.
4. I'll get someone for Gatsby... he deserves someone at his funeral to respect him.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art