This storyboard does not have a description.
I like Confucianism the most because I believe in respecting our peers and parents, I also believe that the needs of our community and family should come first.
Daoism sounds like it could be good sometimes when you feel mad or sad or just need to let go of some issues that are stacking on your shoulders.
Legalism has some very harsh parts and very good parts that would make you want to be in Legalism, I always get in trouble so I dont like it., but when I see other people doing something bad I would like to get a reward. Legalism is also a bit outrageous because it makes more of our society snitches.
1) All people participate in government 2) Aristocrats hated this Philosophy 3) Analects is the book of Confucianism 4) Needs of community and family come first 5) Confucius started Confucianism
1) Give up worldly desires 2) Laozi is the creator of Daoism 3) Dao De Jing is the book of Daoism 4) Go with the Flow 5) Nature is a big part of the Daoism Community 6) Butt out and mind your own business
1) All people are evil 2) Strong leaders are needed 3) Hanfeizi is the creator of Legalism 4) Rewards if you turn someone doing something bad into athorities 5) Harsh Consequences if you don't turn someone in when doing something bad
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art