This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Why are you wasting those perfectly good donuts? Did you know 795 million people don't have enough food to keep them active unlike how you are right now? You have to think about others that have no food don't waste food that could be given to others but instead thrown away and put to waste.
do'not waste the taste
2. I do not care about others who do not have food they should not be eating gross food like this
1.There is nothing to order in this restaurant I am starving can we just leave?
2.You only think of yourself think about the amount of food wasted by you that could be given to others. 34 million children suffer from food loss. And you don't even know what to eat out of 30 options.
Can we leave now I don't like anything on the menu.
Ok. lets go somewhere you like then.
No I didn't we should buy a meal and donate it to give to those who have no food!
Did you know world hunger took place in 2012 and is still happening?
I realized that all the food that I wasted today could be given to hungry people and now that I've wasted that it can't be used again. I have to find a way to give back.
I am giving back the food I have wasted now part of the 795 million people that need food are getting enough to keep them healthy
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art