5 Stages of Heroes: Jeanette Chen
I chose Big Hero 6 for my heroes stages project.
1: The Mundane World- Hiro fights on the streets using robots
2: The Call to Adventure- Tadashi (Hiro's brother) tells Hiro to learn/study at his college and to use his skills for better purposes
3: Crossing the Threshold- Hiro starts a project in his brother's college and meets his future teammates.
4, The Path of Trials: Hiro gets over his brother's death, designs suits for his new teamates, and re-programs Baymax, his brother's robot.
4. Mentors: Baymax and Hiro's brother Tadashi serve as mentors to Hiro and guide him to make the right choices throughout the movie.
It is all right to cry, crying is a natural response to pain.
5. The Master of 2 Worlds: Hiro and his teammates are now superheroes and help the city of San Fransokyo.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art