Chris' User Story Initial
By cmkaem01, Updated
For the Coursera course. V1
1. Chris has a new customer who needs his payroll services. He needs to find out what she needs.
2. She tells him how many people she employs and how often she wants to pay them. She is unsure of what she needs other than paychecks and a payroll ledger.
3. Chris checks the application based upon the customer's information and notes several reports she'll need to stay in compliance with state and federal regulations.
4. The application also informs him that due to the size of her company special filings for ACA will be due quarterly
5. Now, armed with the list of needed reports, Chris queries the application again to verify what data will be needed to produce all the reports completely.
6. Chris can see that all of the data he needs is complete and is able to tell the client that he can get her everything she needs!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!