This storyboard does not have a description.
I believe that my plan will be beneficial to yours. I am working to build a workplace to find stronger weapons. The main goal is to make a stronger bow and a stronger arrow. As for employees, I will handpick ten minds who have an understanding of weapons. My workplace will be created with pentelic marble from Mount Pentelicus, and it will have carvings of battles won by Athens.
2. I have an idea that will both beautify Athens and expand its democracy.
1. That's great! What about you, Sappho? Do you have an idea to complete one of Pericles’s goals?
1. I plan to build and open a writing school for women. The education of Athenian women consists only of being taught to run a household by other women. At my school, these women will be taught to read and write. First, they will have to go through a basic reading class, where they will learn how to read. This course will give the basics of reading and writing.
2. Then they will be sent to a literary class, followed by a writing class, and then a specific writing style of their choice. With their education complete, they can formally be considered citizens and be able to vote This will very much strengthen the democracy, because more Athenians can be a part of it.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art