This storyboard does not have a description.
i think the cigarette fell on the ground.
run to the door
whatever the cause, survivors said the first sign of trouble was smoke pouring from beneath a cuttig table.
most likely, a cutter flicked a hot ash or tossed a live cigarette butt into the a scrap bin.
everytime another piece dropped light scrap of burning fabric began to fly around the room.
the ladder failed, too, reaching only to sixth floor why wasent the store on the first floor instead of the sixth floor?
my god, i am lost cried margaret as her hair caught fire no body who went to the door survived nor any who reached the windows.
the fire was a big deal back in the day like the twin towers and the triangle fire
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art