This storyboard does not have a description.
wish we could play with them
1. This setting is important because it shows how Esperanza wanted to play with her brother and his friends but they can't be seen talking to girl 2. What this reveals about Esperanza was that she was lonely because she didn't have any friends and she thought Nenny was to young to be her friend
1. The setting is important because Esperanza wanted to sit in the canteen to because she thinks there is something special about it but then she learns nothing is special about it. 2. What this reveals about Esperanza was she just wanted to fit in because she thought their was something special about it but she learns.
Esperanza is a girl who lives with her family and desires to have a house and not live where they live currently. Esperanza is not confident about herself. She thinks she is bad luck. She is a lonely girl and wishes to have real friends.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art