This storyboard does not have a description.
- The royal members of the Persian Empire lived a fortunate life style and their daily lives primarily consisted of traveling, enterprising, and furthering their social and political ambitions
It gets pretty boring around here! There's not much more to do besides make more money and become more powerful.
- Two styles of living that contrasted each other very much, either royal or peasant.
- As a peasant in Persian society, your role was to work and provide for yourself and your family. Usually households consisted of a large extended family with many generations under one roof.
We live a simple life and work for what we need because it is important to take care of family.
- Common jobs included shepherds and merchants.
- Women also had a relatively significant amount of independence, especially if they were apart of the royal class. In lower classes, women and men could even serve in the same profession.
Being a woman in Persia isn't that bad compared to most of the world! I have rights and freedoms that women never had the opportunity to have until now!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art