Guion Programa de Tv " Viajando por el Mundo"
Welcome to its "traveling the world" Today we present: Day adventure in the beautiful city of Cartagena
3. Duvan: What places could visit during your stay in the walled city?
I Duvan Boatmen and today will be with us Sergio Bermudez Who tell us about their experience, travel and family tour lived in the walled city north of Colombia, along the Caribbean Sea, was founded in 1533 by the Spanish Pedro de Heredia and since 1991 is the most important tourist and cultural city the country, this due to its architectural heritage and their geographical distribution considering one of the most beautiful cities in the new era.
1. Sergio: Good afternoon Duvan, thank you very much for the invitation. 2. Sergio: Four days, three nights
1. Duvan: Sergio good afternoon, welcome to our program. 2. Duvan: Tell us how long did your tour in the city of Cartagena?
3. Sergio: I met various places all with views and spectacular scenery, some of them were: The Castle of San Felipe, Las Islands Baru, The Aquarium of San Martin in the Rosario Islands, could also enjoy a delicious meal sea in the restaurant Cande
4. Sergio: We stayed at the Sofitel Legend Santa Clara, which has a colonial architecture hotel as it was a former monastery and has two restaurants and a spa offering relaxing techniques
4. Duvan: What place I stayed?
5. Sergio: again thank you very much and take this opportunity to invite everyone to visit Cartagena
5. Duvan: Finally we can only thank our guests for their presence in our program. 5. Duvan: all our viewers wish you a happy afternoon and today we remember from Cartagena tomorrow from anywhere in the world
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art