This storyboard does not have a description.
At the beginning of the day, Joe Blogs wakes up and begins his daily routine, including planning out his sessions for his clients.
When he reaches the gym, he looks over some notes in regards to the sessions planned that day. However, he notices some special requests.....
Hmmm.... these exercises are extremely complex... Hopefully I can train my client correctly.
His client arrives and he begins training. However he quickly arrives to the complex exercise which is is slightly insecure about....
I wonder if she's doing it properly...
Not only is Joe Blogs getting worried, but his client is starting to have doubts as well....
I know he is a professional trainer, but he just doesn't seem confident. Maybe I am going to injure myself... I am really worried.
This distrust is a serious problem in personal training. If the client doesn't trust the personal trainer, then there are several bad outcomes.....
1. The training is not as effective due to less effort on the client's behalf due to fear of injury
2. Arguments may break out between the client and the trainer as to the 'correct' way to perform certain exercises.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art